Remembrance Day – Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- 2019 Overall Race Results by Gary Duncan and Bob Reid
- 2018 Overall Race Results by Gary Duncan and Bob Reid
- 2017 Victoria Sports News Article by Chris Kelsall
- 2017 Victoria Sports News Video by Chris Kelsall
Race Starts at 1:00 p.m. SHARP.
- Online Registration is NOW CLOSED
- 2019 Thetis Lake Relay - Printable ENTRY FORM
- 2019 Thetis Lake Relay COURSE MAP
- Remember when: 2010 Race VIDEO, 2014 Race VIDEO, 2014 PHOTOS by Andrew Pape-Salmon
2:18 Run Corporation, in conjunction with Victoria's Prairie Inn Harriers Running Club, is pleased to host the Harriers Thetis Lake 20K Relay. This popular trail relay, always held on Remembrance Day, is a good tune up for the Harriers Gunner Shaw 10K Cross Country Classic on November 21, 2020 and the Harriers Stewart Mountain Challenge on December 6, 2020. Schools, clubs, recreation centres, running clinics, families, competitive and recreational runners, and walkers of all paces are welcome to join the fun at Thetis Lake Park.
Main beach, Thetis Lake Park, Victoria BC, at the end of Six Mile Road off the Old Island Highway.
2:18 Run Corporation will have a special sale of Nike products at the store for Thetis Lake Adventure Series races..
4 laps of approximately 5 kilometres each. The event is sanctioned by BC Athletics
4 runners/walkers per team. Each runner or walker will complete one 5K lap. Walking teams are encouraged to walk two participants at a time so as to finish in time for the awards program.
- Family (any age)
- Junior (all under 20) Women, Men and Mixed
- Open (any age) Women, Men and Mixed
- Master (all 40+) Women, Mixed, & Men
- Veteran (all 50+) Women, Men and Mixed
- Super Veteran (all 60+) Women, Men and Mixed
- Solo (any age) Women and Men
- Category Notes as follows:
- Family teams must have a minimum of two members from the same family.
- Women's teams must be all women.
- Mixed teams must have at least two women.
- Junior teams must be all under 20.
- Other age groups are determined by the youngest non-junior runner.
Online registration is NOW CLOSED - Paper Registrations will be accepted by mail or at 2:18 Run Corporation up to November 9, 2020. Day-of-Race entries will only be accepted at the start line from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. if the entry limit of 150 teams is not reached. No exceptions. Online registration closes midnight, November 9, 2020.
- Register early to avoid disappointment. The event has sold out in the past.
- Early $40 per team to September 30.
- Late $60 per team to November 10.
- Complimentary entry for all Prairie Inn Harriers teams.
- Day-of-Race $75 per team on Race Day, November 11.
The first 150 teams (600 runners) will be accepted for this race. No exceptions!
- Sunday, Nov. 10, 3:00 to 5:00 p.m., 2:18 Run Corporation, 1576 Fairfield Road, Victoria, BC.
- Monday, Nov. 11, 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Registration Tent on the main beach of Thetis Lake Park.
There will be limited food and fluid at the finish. Please be prepared by bringing your own refreshments and a dry, warm change of clothes. Hot chocolate and chicken soup will be available.
Physiotherapy and massage will be available to all participants following the race in the main tent. Services are provided by the experienced and knowledgeable staff from Saanich Physiotherapy and Sports Clinic.
Rosettes and ribbons for top three teams in all 18 age categories.
Awards and draw prizes will be presented at the Awards Tent at 3:00 p.m. sharp.
Complete results will be available on the Prairie Inn Harriers website.
- 2019: Overall Results by Gary Duncan and Bob Reid
- 2018: Overall Results by Gary Duncan and Bob Reid
- 2017: Overall – Article Video Photos
- 2016: Overall Division
- 2015: Overall Division
- 2014: Overall Division
- Complete List of Thetis Lake Relay Race Winners